What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on what information they contain and how you use your computer – can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The https://bekalepentsioa.com website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: Are those processed by the Web site that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its various functions, such as, for example, carry out the process of purchasing a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential to the operation of the website, for example, the commenting system or the browser.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as, for example, the language or type of browser through which the user connects to this Web site.
You can accept, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block cookies from this website, but part of the site will not function properly or its quality may be affected.